Sunday, October 10, 2010

Happy Birthday ... to me

It's been a fun week of celebrating my son's birthday, which rolls right into mine a week later. Lots of presents, lots of cake. Next stop: Disneyland!

Today got off to a great start with breakfast out with my parents and family. The french toast was awesome, and the syrup got all up in my sausage and scrambled eggs. Yummmmmmmm.

Best of all, the Raiders beat the hated Chargers for the first time in 6 or 7 years. That took the sting off Michigan's loss against the MSU Spartans, but at least Cal won. Stanford won. Hell, even the Lions won today. Let's see what the Niners do against the Eagles - I kind of hope they win and come into next week way over-confident against my Raiders.

All I want for my birthday now is more Captain America movie news and spoilers.

Take care, true believers - may your significant days be full of syrupy sweetness and delicious memories.