Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Mosque at Ground Zero 9/11 Site

www.jihadwatch.org

I know many folks are hiding behind tolerance and religious acceptance in order to make sense of a completely illogical notion of building a mosque (with mysterious funding behind it) at Ground Zero.

Gut check this. It isn't right. Depsite the PC nature of our society, can you honestly look in the mirror and say "yeah, it feels right to put a mosque at ground zero"? Deep down, you know the radicalized Muslims are using this as an affront and an insult, as their money men and spokespeople hide behind free speech and religion. It's like a Trojan Horse, of sorts. It will be there forever, to mock the American people and desecrate the memory of 9/11.

I'm not that conservative, politically. I'm no Republican. I'm no Democrat. I'm just American - and this feels wrong. Even our friends from across the pond agree: