Monday, November 23, 2009

Free at last ...

Today felt like the first day of the rest of my life. I am so at peace and so calm with the positive vibes in my new environment. It's amazing how one change can make such a difference in the quality of life - and it's a change I would make 100 times out of 100.

Today felt so perfect, so picturesque. The sun was bright, and the sky was a perfect blue, not a cloud in the sky. I walked around outside with no jacket, no hat, no scarf, no mittens and without my signature ear muffs. The air was brisk, but not too cold. It was a glorious East Bay day ... just a few days away from Thanksgiving, but it could have passed for Labor Day anywhere else in the country.

Walking around the office today was awesome. The sun seemed like it was shining in on me no matter how much, or where I walked around the building. My mood was uninterrupted all day long. When is the last time that happened? I've been trapped in a negative cacoon for so long, that today I felt like a butterfly breaking through for the first time.

To top it off, the Raiders won yesterday! If only Michigan had beaten Ohio State, I might've taken my chances with the California Lottery. Ahh, who needs the lottery, I feel like a million bucks today - and I think it's going to be that way for the forseeable future.