Saturday, June 20, 2009

'TEEN WOLF' RE-MAKE IN THE WORKS!



Can life get any better, true believers? One of my all-time faves, Teen Wolf starring Michael J. Fox is getting re-made. I hope Fox gets a cameo, or perhaps the role of the father in this flick.

There are so many images from the original movie burned into my memory:

-Teen Wolf surfing & doing hand stands on top of a delivery van
-Teen Wolf howling as he gets frisky with the drama queen in the dressing room
-Teen Wolf doing the "wolf dance" at the prom in his white suit
-Teen Wolf sticking his hands behind his back and getting backwards high-5's from a row of admiring classmates in the hallways of his school.

All I can say is this: I ... must ... have ... a "wolf buddy" t-shirt at some point!

For now: a nice tribute to Teen Wolf's best friend, Stiles.