Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Would you do Chris Griffin from Family Guy? He would ... so hard



UPDATE: Thanks to FOX exercising its copyright on YouTube, you will now have to imagine Chris Griffin doing the Buffalo Bill dance in homage to Silence of the Lambs.

Oh goodness, did the good folks over at the Family Guy nail this bit. I swear that Seth MacFarlane writes the show just for me. It's like he's in my head, lurking, knowing my deepest thoughts and realizing them through lewd comedy - like a cosmic communication from him to me, via invisible broadcast airwaves and millions of viewers. It's so real I can feel it, like warm hug of cartoonish humor, always by my side.

Another gem from this week's Family Guy: Chris becomes popular, complete with girlfriend and 'pencil-thin douche bag beard.' I almost split my pants laughing at that one and how deliciously accurate it is.

Here's a gem from the show that follows, American Dad: Stan Smith's son starts his own pee-wee football team to compete with Dad's team, The Wolverines. His team name? The Nexus 6 Replicants. Major plant splittage.