Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's San Francisco Chronicle Ad, Featuring ... Superman & Me


Kind of weird to see this in print, suddenly it's all real. I have to give credit to my CruZader Team, they really came through on short notice to help me get this Smallville artwork together based off of a really crude sketch.

Well, CruZader has now earned some ink in "The Independent (Livermore)" and now the San Francisco Chronicle's "96 Hours" Bay Area Lifestyle section. What's next? "The Catholic Voice (Oakland Diocese)" has interviewed me and asked for pix & artwork for a feature article, so keep an eye out for that, true believers. I'm trying to line something up with radio too - Imaculate Heart Radio Network and maybe KNBR 680, which helped me promote CruZader #1 when I debuted it back in February during WonderCon at SF's Moscone Center.

I don't think Conan O'Brien is calling next ... but wouldn't it be sweet to be on his show along with the Masturbating Bear, special guest Mr. T and musical guest, The Concretes? If only Conan would ever bring his show to the Moscone Center, if only for one night, if only. A boy can dream ... can't he?