Tuesday, March 27, 2007

R.I.P. Captain America? I think not.






Most of you know I'm a huge Captain America fan. Marvel Comics is trying to get fans to believe that he died in the last issue. I don't buy it. He's shot several times and it ends on a cliff-hanger where we see the star spangled Avenger laying lifeless and bloody in a hospital.

But no one ever dies in comics. Cap has the super soldier serum running through his veins, so I'm sure he'll find a way out of it. A world without Captain America is like a world without Mickey Mouse, Ronald McDonald, or Al Davis ... they will NEVER die.

You don't kill off Uncle Sam and his ridiculous hat. You don't kill of Captain America.

Take that to the bank, true believers. Cap Forever ...

Read my Captain America movie idea: www.freewebs.com/omorales81

No comments: