Friday, September 09, 2005

No use complaining about New Orleans: do what you can to help and let's move forward


I wish the finger-pointing and complaining would stop. People are using the disaster fight each other. Forget all the celebirties ... Oprah and Dr. Phil. Give me a break. All attention should be focused on helping those victims ... not just with bottles of water and blankets but with genuine concern that will lead to education, jobs and a safer place to live.

I could go on and on and on, but I won't. New Orleans is a great city of so much soul, so much music, so much culture. It needs to be rebuilt from the inside out. The healing has to begin and it begins with its heart, it's people. Okay, I'm off the soap box and onto saving all of the problems of the Oakland Raiders' offense, defense and special teams through the magic of blogging.

No comments: