Friday, April 01, 2005

Don't "F" with us, rebel scum. And by "F" we don't mean Force.



On the eve of new Star Wars Episdoe III toys ... I have to geek out a little bit, so pardon the e-drool.

Here's my schedule for the next 24 hours: Line up outside of Toys R Us with a great friend and Star Wars fan by 9 p.m. Shoot documentary footage with my pro videocam, interviewing other die-hard fans for a few hours. Buy some toys when the doors open for "Midnight Madness" at Toys R Us. Next morning, hit up Target with $1 off of EVERY action figure coupon. Must reach comic book shop by 10 a.m. with another good buddy for a one-year anniversary sale, 40 - 70 % off of all comics & collectibles. Then hit a third buddy's house by noon for a massive beer and Xbox-fest where we will play Star Wars: Republic Commando on a 70-inch LCD HDTV until out thumbs bleed.

Is there a guy in America - or the Galaxy - that has more going on than me and my boys in the next 24 hours? In the words of Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

May the Force be with You, true believers.

2 comments:

Martini Love said...

WOW! Super fan! Hope you get everything you are looking for!

Amber Lynn said...

Wow.