Saturday, February 19, 2005

Hang on to your hat world, here comes the original, Web-slinging O-dogg

Welcome, true believers. In the coming days, weeks, months and years, you can look forward to the commentary stylings of the O-dogg.

I'll talk about everything from international politics, to sports, to food, to pop culture, to comic books (yes, they get their own category), to my beautiful family, my friends, my softball team and everything in between. I may even chat about mudane topics like the weather, the maddening traffic here in the Bay Area, the overuse of the exclamation point, house chores, work, death and taxes.

Just about the only thing I won't post about is religion - even though I consider myself a fairly religious and spiritual person. I believe in this great country's freedom of religion and expression ... unless religion is used to hide behind hidden political and fanatical agendas. In that case, the O-dogg may just have to put in his two cents. If your heart is pure and your religion and/or spirituality inspire you to be a good person and citizen, then I say to each his own.

So, on the eve of my brother T's 26th birthday, I hereby complete this historic first post. Keep tuning in my fellow bloggers!

No comments: